Come and join us on the first Thursday of the month from 9.30am to 11.30am for a supportive, professional, business networking meeting that will prepare you for a productive work day.
We meet at The Hewitt Room, Memorial Hall, Marford Road, Wheathampstead. AL4 8AY. There is free parking on site.
The meeting starts with informal networking over coffee, followed by a formal introduction at 9.45am. You will have the opportunity to talk for one minute about your business, distribute and receive business cards and literature, and learn from one of our many workshops, talks or activities. We hope you will depart wiser, more focussed and inspired.
To book your place, please click this link
Harpenden Group dates for 2018
- Thursday 6th September
- Thursday 4th October
- Thursday 1st November
- Thursday 6th December
“Fab offers an excellent networking opportunity for local businesses. The meetings are fun and informative, wholly energising and where useful business contacts are made with like-minded people who wish to nurture and grow their business.” Maureen Lamburn, Chartered Accountants & Chartered Tax Advisers, Lamburn & Turner
- Emma Cummings – Ian Scott Photography
- Deborah Southwell – Verulam Clinic
- Margie Skinner – Step Outside Guides
- Mary McEvoy – Neves Solicitors
- Hazel Millard – Explore Abroad
- Bina Dayaram – St James’s Place
- Jennie Griffiths – Lamburn and Turner
- Emma Ellis – Amber Mountain Marketing
- Deirdre Swede – Nutritional Therapist
- Wendy Warren – Wendy Warren Jewellery
- Nicky Packman – Forever Living
- Catherine Joce – First Impressions
- Claire Healy – Raring2Go!
- Gail Carmen – Mac Pro
- Karen Francis and Alison Wilden – Lifeworks
- Emma Gosling – Rapid Transformation Therapy